Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talk Fusion - A new business idea??

Options
  • 26-01-2011 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

It seems there is a new company on the horizon promising great return and residual income based on a software program. [This remains me of another similar company.]

This is another company selling a license to access software, and they also charge a monthly fee; really, a monthly fee to use software? [I have heard this before somewhere]

Talk Fusion has a 'binary' compensation plan, "...in both your left and right Teams, whether you made the sale or not, you will earn a commission..." and "Personally Sponsor one Associate on your left Team and one Associate on your right Team and you become Bronze..." [I am having a Déjà vu moment]

Talk Fusion sells something that can be achieved with other software, so they are not selling a unique solution [wasn’t there a MLM company that sold a unique product, that used existing technology?]

At this point in time I am NOT saying Talk Fusion is in ANY WAY related to any other MLM company; what I am saying is that to me, this company has a lot of similarities with another company that arrived in Ireland promising residual income by buying a license to give software.

I am sure that the software promoted and sold by Talk Fusion does “what is says on the tin” [the other company’s software, “did what it said on the tin”], but when dealing with software, there are always options; you can pay for Microsoft Office, or you can use OpenOffice, a free and a similar (very similar) product. You can use a software program to find the lowest price, or you can visit independent comparison sites on your own, the choice is always there.

Anyhow, I am sure I am going to get a lot of answers saying the MLM companies are great and to look at the MLM companies out there, like the one selling cosmetics or the one selling cleaning products. This is NOT about MLM companies, this is about the similarities between Talk Fusion and that other company.

Disclaimer: I am NOT putting down this company, I am just showing similarities I found by comparing both companies, you need to do your research and arrive to your own conclusions.

Advertisement