Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australia Day

Options
  • 26-01-2011 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,042 ✭✭✭

Anything happening around town today for Australia Day? Fancy a few day time pints. Not Australian but thinkiing it would be nice if there was a bit of atmosphere in a few pubs though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Anything happening around town today for Australia Day? Fancy a few day time pints. Not Australian but thinkiing it would be nice if there was a bit of atmosphere in a few pubs though.

Only ever been out for it when it fell on a weekend. Kings Head was pretty good, another year was in the Skeff which wasn't as good. Lots of good lookin Aussie ladies wearing big hats and getting plastered

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

It is also India Republic Day, go along to your local Indian restaurant and soak up the atmosphere with a few errrr whatever Indians drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

snubbleste wrote: »
    whatever Indians drink.
    I don't know if they actually drink it but this is a nice Indian beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

I think I'd prefer an Aussie bird to an Indian one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭yeehaw

I think I'd prefer an Aussie bird to an Indian one :)

You belong in the taxi driver thread then.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

Not Australian but thinkiing it would be nice if there was a bit of atmosphere in a few pubs though.

You could just embrace their drinking culture by being ridiculously loud

• Registered Users Posts: 17,341 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Think something's going on in the Skeff again.

Advertisement