Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Sitter Needed-Galway City

Options
  • 26-01-2011 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi

I am looking for someone to mind my dogs, 2 small chilled house dogs, one or two days a week. Not essential to walk them, just keep them company. May suit mature person, will drop off and collect. Headford road area.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭carmex21

Hi,
    Just wondering if the only option in the persons home?
    My Grandad used to do this but he went to the person's home (mainly because Gran didn't want the dog hairs in the house!) and drove himself home afterwards.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

Crally here's a link to a recent thread in API on dog day care galway

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056085020

there may be someone there that can help you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

There is a guy that runs a doggy care place out near Moycullen. He's really good, walks them, feeds them and grooms if needed. I think his name is John(I want to say Madden)...he's on a bend near the Glenlo Abbey I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Wompa1 wrote: »
    There is a guy that runs a doggy care place out near Moycullen. He's really good, walks them, feeds them and grooms if needed. I think his name is John(I want to say Madden)...he's on a bend near the Glenlo Abbey I believe.

Yes, John Madden is great. Google Dog Company. I use him for kenneling and grooming, not sure if he also does day care.

CC

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Yes, John Madden is great. Google Dog Company. I use him for kenneling and grooming, not sure if he also does day care.

CC

Kenneling being like day care for weeks or so?. My parents use to go abroad every year to visit my family in America. They would leave the two dogs there. I think his parents help out and walk the dogs during the day. They seem to look after them very well.

They had a bad experience with somebody else in town...actually witnessed one of the women beating one of our dogs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭MiniSquish

There's a girl living in the Headford Road area. She has a pet babysitting business. If you are still looking for someone PM me and I will give you her number!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭drum!

I'll do this no bother. I'm only a ten minute cycle from Headford Road, i'm available during the day, reliable etc. If the dogs are dropped into me in the city centre though they'll get loads of walks as i'll bring them around with me all day. Drop me a PM if you're interested and i can send you my mobile number for a chat!

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭yeehaw

i'll give you a score for the pair.

Advertisement