Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superbowl Sunday Feb 6th.... Tuam

Options
  • 26-01-2011 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Curious to know if anyone can help I'm an big American football fan and am wonder where is the best pub in Tuam to watch it???

I know it runs beyond closing time but I'm sure some pubs will breach their licensing regulations for it ha!!!

So anyway which pub in Tuam will have the best atmosphere???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

The only pub I have ever seen showing it is The Brogue. If you're on facebook, ask them here if they are showing it: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Brogue/161881182111

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Tuam85

Thanks mars but I doubt they are gonna advertise we are open after hours for the game ha!!!

Just wondering really where in the past people have watched it... I know a pub in Sligo goes all out American theme with hot dogs pizza and bud light

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm not sure but maybe the pub can stay open longer, just not serve drink?
    Of course then last orders would be "five pints and a packet of crisps" per person :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Tuam85

Not sure about the law but I think it's 11 with a half hour drinking up time on a sunday which means out by the end of the first quarter ha

Advertisement