Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Oranmore coin counter

Options
  • 26-01-2011 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi,

Would anyone know how much is charged per euro per chance please?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I dunno about tesco, oranmore, but those machines usually have a commission of about 13%

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

It was 9.5% the last time i used one.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭eagle10

I know of two of these machines joyces knocknacarra and supervalur fr griffin road both charge 9.5% I couldn't imagine tesco being anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭carmex21

Cool!

Thanks for the replies. I had heard someone talking about it and the fact that it charged a fee per euro and they thought it was less then other places but they didn't mention how much it was!

I think I will take a spin and see :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

AFAIK the self-service tills don't charge anything, but if you went in with a carrier bag full of coins, you might annoy someone. You'll have to buy something, of course ! The machines that charge, that I've seen, charge 9.5%

• Advertisement
Advertisement