Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recording Phone Calls in a business

Options
  • 26-01-2011 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭

A business where I do some work asked could I get them someway to record some of their phone calls for their sales office, they want to just record 1 line at a time for a few hours so something overly complex is needed.

The Sales dept are told they will be recorded but not which user will be recorded on which day.
    Some of the lines are digital and some are analog and they want to place the unit in the main comms room and not in the sales office so not a device that needs to go between the headset and the phone.

Looking online I can only see devices in the US that can do analog and ditital lines - they record to Pc's.

http://www.spyville.com/best-phone-recorder.html

http://www.spyville.com/phone-call-recorder-to-sd-card.html - dont know if this does digital.

Has anyone done anything like this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Somnia

Try IT Solutions - they do call recording for some of their customers.
    www.itsolutions.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 15 agcomms

Hi

Most call recorders record all of the lines all of the time then you just select the recordings you want to retrieve.

you will also need a recording unit that records analogue and digital lines.

if you need any further info or equipment theh feel free to conatct us.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 alfamale

There's many devices that will record the calls, the problem is creating a database so that you can search for relevant data, ie. date, time, caller id, called id etc. We use a unit from Jusan (www.jusan.es). This will record analogue, isdn bra & isdn pra and has a good application for searching the database.

Advertisement