Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs in Tipperary

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

Good idea!

27 Jan 2011:
    The new shoe shop in Thurles Shopping Centre is looking for full and part-time sales assistants. Application details in-store and on FÁS website.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭fichillie

Has any one heard about any science jobs in Tipp? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭cunavalos

Has any one heard about any science jobs in Tipp?

In last weeks nationalist there was a qc analyst role in Stada Production Ireland based in Clonmel. They are a generic pharmaceutical production company with about 150 staff

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭anfieldrd

<snip>

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,892 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

anfieldrd, this forum is not a jobs/employment site. As such, this thread will not be used to make personal offers of work opportunities.

However, I will leave this thread open as a resource for posters to make others aware of vacancies in Tipperary. We've had similar threads in the Limerick City and Clare fora. See these links for further details. Clare thread. Limerick thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

NT seems to be bone dry of any work whatsoever.

Was hoping for a jobs in a bookies or a bar but no luck.

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    NT seems to be bone dry of any work whatsoever.

Was hoping for a jobs in a bookies or a bar but no luck.

I no yea, on the lookout for full time work for the last few months, getting a day here and there every now and again, and that's only with agri contractors.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Anything around North Tipp??

Any jobs in the Thurles area, agricultural or office based?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Lads ye have to search for the jobs read the papers check the websites. Post a job here if you see it and others will do the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

Im working in Kevin O Learys Opel in clonmel we are looking for a Service Advisor at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 14,690 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

DaveJac wrote: »
    Im working in Kevin O Learys Opel in clonmel we are looking for a Service Advisor at the minute

I'll take that job if you want.

Never worked in car sales before, but I'm such a good communicator that I'd be perfect for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

callaway92 wrote: »
    I'll take that job if you want.

Never worked in car sales before, but I'm such a good communicator that I'd be perfect for it.

its not car sales, its in the aftersales department, you would be running the workshop and dealing with the customers booking them in for services ect

• Registered Users Posts: 14,690 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

DaveJac wrote: »
    its not car sales, its in the aftersales department, you would be running the workshop and dealing with the customers booking them in for services ect

Funny enough, that's the kinda thing I'd be perfect for. I see in your ad though that you want someone with a couple of years experience in a garage, preferrably Opel, before.

Imo, all of my qualifications in Communications make up for it. I think I should send a C.V to ye. No harm.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Halfshaft

callaway92 wrote: »
    Funny enough, that's the kinda thing I'd be perfect for. I see in your ad though that you want someone with a couple of years experience in a garage, preferrably Opel, before.

Imo, all of my qualifications in Communications make up for it. I think I should send a C.V to ye. No harm.

For a job like that you need a bit more than communications qualifications. Experience in the motor trade is a must, either somebody that held a similar position or a mechanic with alot of experience, patients and cop on!

Believe me i'm 12 years in the trade as a mechanic and have done the job at the same time as being head mechanic in a main dealers.....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,892 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Halfshaft wrote: »
    or a mechanic with alot of experience, patients and cop on!

I hope you mean "patience" there! :p Wouldn't want to let a mechanic near too many patients! :D

Advertisement