Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paella

Options
  • 26-01-2011 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello!

I have a dinner party with my classmates, and we are supposed to cook something from other countries. I am supposed to cook paella, and I have no idea! I'm not good at the kitchen. Any one knows of an EASY paella recipe?

My spanish friend is supposed to cook something from Poland, hehe.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭nesbitt

This recipe may be of interest to you:)

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/4021/easiest-ever-paella

Also some Polish soup recipes from the Good food site for your friend! http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/search.do?keywords=polish Mind you they have chicken kiev listed as Polish but think that is Russian....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 sergio7

Hello there

Paella is not that difficult to do. I am not a great cook and my paella is not too bad! Here you can find an easy recipe for paella and other Spanish dishes.

What would be the most popular dish in Poland??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kasiathree

Thank you guys! Really interesting both pages. No, that chicken is not Polish!! LOL :D

My friend is telling me that I should add the Paella some saffron to make it really Spanish. Can I find that in Ireland?

Thanks again ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭StinkySocs

Hi!

I always make paella, you can get saffron in Tesco, actually you can buy it all in Tesco.
    I hate fish so I always use chicken, if you'd prefer that, but it's not very Spanish! I always add a bit of veg too, like corn and peppers.

Hope this helps!

Advertisement