Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grape Soda in Ireland

Options
  • 26-01-2011 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

If anyone can tell me where to get this in and around Dublin or Sligo I would be so absolutely grateful.

I used to drink this all the time but I moved to Ireland about 9 years ago and haven't been able to get some since. :(

Be it Fanta Grape, Nu Grape Soda, Minute Maid Grape Soda or the absolutely amazing Welch's Grape soda..

I'll take any brand. Getting desperate at this stage :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Lornen wrote: »
    If anyone can tell me where to get this in and around Dublin or Sligo I would be so absolutely grateful.

I used to drink this all the time but I moved to Ireland about 9 years ago and haven't been able to get some since. :(

Be it Fanta Grape, Nu Grape Soda, Minute Maid Grape Soda or the absolutely amazing Welch's Grape soda..

I'll take any brand. Getting desperate at this stage :(

Welch's is so so good!!! I read on this forum that Spar on the quays in Dublin beside the James Joyce bridge (near Blackhall Place) sell welch's grape soda.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055444384&page=2
    Page:2, Post:8

If you get it let me know as I will be up in Dublin next month and NEED my grape soda fix! I just wish I could get grape soda in Limerick!!

Advertisement