Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap full-fat cottage cheese

Options
  • 26-01-2011 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there's anywhere in Dublin that sells cheap full-fat cottage cheese?

Tesco, Aldi et. al only seem to have the low-fat varieties in their value range. These contain a lot more sugar than the normal version, which I try to avoid as much as possible, and moreover they taste like **** in comparison.

Currently, the only full-fat pot I can find is Yoplait's at €1.55 for 225g, 50-60c more expensive than the unbranded versions which generally contain 300g. This adds up pretty fast when you're going through at least 2 tubs a day.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Marks and Spencers have it afaik. Not sure how much it is, sometimes things like this can be cheaper than you think!

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭eden_my_ass

Your nearest Polski Sklep is a good bet....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Your nearest Polski Sklep is a good bet....
    Good call, biy.

10c cheaper and 50g more :)

Advertisement