Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roasted Coffee Beans

Options
  • 26-01-2011 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to figure out where to get the best coffee beans in Galway. I've already gotten some from Mocha Beans and I know that McCambridges have a decent selection.

Anyone have other suggestions/recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Thanks Biko. I didn't know about Café Express and I'd forgotten that there was a Coffee forum. There's always a forum for whatever you want on Boards. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭SparKing

Since the thread isn't closed or moved:
    A friend of mine roasts is own coffee in Tuam for his cafe The Galway Roast,
    I think he supplies The Chocolate Box a couple of doors down from Butlers on Shop St., they may have bags for resale there.
    It's good, I prefer it to Mocha Beans.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

I asked this recently and got no replies so sorry for re-posting but is there anywhere to buy raw beans?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭mandarin

All coffee sold at Hasbean (http://www.hasbean.co.uk/categories/All-our-Beans/) can be bought as green beans.

• Advertisement
Advertisement