Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What size are the seats in the Upper Circle in the Olympia?

Options
  • 26-01-2011 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭

I'm due to go to The Field there on Friday and I'm tall and otherwise large too and I won't go if the seats are tiny.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

I don't know the exact sizing but I was there for The Field and I'm slim and 5' 3" and was fairly uncomfortable.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭rumplestiltskin

How long was the play? Going to see it in castlebar, and wondering would i need to stay the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭poteen

About 2.5 hrs including the interval

• Registered Users Posts: 37 observe

Seats in the Olympia are probably the most uncomfortable you will sit in!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭mobby

observe wrote: »
    Seats in the Olympia are probably the most uncomfortable you will sit in!

+1 Went to see The Field last night and while the play itself was excellent, the night was spoilt by the appalling seats in the Olympia, won’t be going back again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭larry1

mobby wrote: »
    +1 Went to see The Field last night and while the play itself was excellent, the night was spoilt by the appalling seats in the Olympia, won’t be going back again.

Can you tell me what time the play commenced at please?

Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭mobby

larry1 wrote: »
    Can you tell me what time the play commenced at please?

Tks

Around the 8,05pm mark full house too.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭todolist

The seats are terrible.That was the only downside of a really good night.If i ever go there again I'll book row G in the circle.Only place with legroom.

Advertisement