Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

learning/attempting to sing

• 26-01-2011 3:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭

hey all,

was thinking of singing a song at the wedding this year as a surprise.
    i play the guitar a bit so i think i have some musical knowledge!!

how tough/doable is learning to sing one song?

any feedback is most appreciated?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

Why don't you record yourself and play it back? If you can hold a note at all you should be fine, especially at a wedding where no doubt you'll have plenty backing singers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Do you want recommendations of a singing teacher? If so, what part of the country are you in?

I don't really understand what you're looking for, but if you can remember the chords to play a song on the guitar, you can remember the lyrics to sing it.

Advertisement