Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports clubs for children in North Dublin

Options
  • 26-01-2011 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering, if there are any sports clubs (Soccer, Hurling, Gaelic Football) for children (9 years) on the Northside of Dublin, i.e. Artane, Beaumont and surroundings.

I was talking to Artane Beaumont FC already, but they are having matches on a Saturday, and the child is not around that day. So I would like to find a club which has it's match-days on a Sunday.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

have you tried craomh ciarain?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Try Vincents, it's a nice club:

http://www.stvincentsgaa.ie/ViewTeamList.aspx?T=J

Also, maybe drop into the Artane Beaumont Family Recreation Centre (just up across the road from Artaine Castle) and see what activities are on there. I used to play basketball there growing up. Their phone number is: 01 8483911

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Is it ball games your looking for?.

Reason I ask is we have a great bunch of kids from 5 upwards training Judo with us in Donnycarney on Tuesday nights.

There's a strong competitive ethos in the club, so the children would be competing fairly regularly..

This is a taste of competition.. Check out the kids being interviewed at 6 minutes, its brilliant..

Advertisement