Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky HD and multiroom offer

• 26-01-2011 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Just to let you know, as an existing sky customer with multiroom,
    I enquired to sky about getting HD and Multiroom, last week they said it would be €30 (15 for HD and 15 for multiroom), which for me with multiroom already was an additional €15.

I asked them if I could avail of the new customer rate of €20 for HD and Multi, this would mean an additional €5 for me, (not bad for a free HD box and almost 50 Hd channels) they said there was an offer before christmas for existing customers to avail of this reduced price, but it was no longer available. They took my number and promised to ring me when the offer came up again.

And low and behold they rang me this morning. So if anyone wants to get HD and Multiroom for €20 instead of €30, give them a call.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

as u can prob tell

the offer is still going

i am availing of it and its being installed this friday, ordered it last week

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Dazice

Are you a new customer? Did they offer you the €20 euro last week as they told me it wasn't available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

new customer yeah, so u did well getting it for the same price

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭PoolDude

I got it as well but another poster on here warned me to watch my bill as they would end up charginf me €10 and not €5 a month extra - thats exactly what happened. Like the other poster I rang them and they fixed it straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Dazice

I'm getting the HD box delivered next wednesday, so I'll keep an eye on the bill after that. cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement