Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minibus service

Options
  • 26-01-2011 5:14pm

Hi guys, hope someone here can help me.

We have a stag organised in Galway city at the beginning of March and I'm having difficulty getting numbers for a minibus service. Just looking for someone who would be able to bring 10 lads as far as Pallas Karting in Tynagh and back to the city again at a reasonable rate. Can anyone recommend a good mini bus service at a reasonable price to me?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Ara Musha

Hi guys, hope someone here can help me.

We have a stag organised in Galway city at the beginning of March and I'm having difficulty getting numbers for a minibus service. Just looking for someone who would be able to bring 10 lads as far as Pallas Karting in Tynagh and back to the city again at a reasonable rate. Can anyone recommend a good mini bus service at a reasonable price to me?

Cheers

You could try To&Fro Cabs. They do minibus hire for all occasions as far as I know. Another possibility is Costello's in Corofin, <PM for number or google, mod>

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭howyanow

try googling ken hatmann coaches,used him last year and found him very reasonable and obliging.dont have a number for him

Thanks lads, got that sorted now.

Advertisement