Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castlebar Cinema

Options
  • 26-01-2011 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

I have been trying to phone Mayo Movie World to see when the movie Black Swan and the Kings Speech will be on release there if at all and I can't find out. Just wondering does anyone know if these are going to be released in Castlebar they seem to be out in other parts of the country.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Samhain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

OMG, some people

http://tinyurl.com/49y7brl

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭WaltKowalski

PogMoThoin wrote: »

Love that link!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭cheesey1

PogMoThoin wrote: »

I had checked on their website too and also tried to e-mail and phone them too. I wouldn't have come on boards asking if anyone knew if I hadn't checked, I know I just said I tired to phone them, but guess I thought it was obvious that I would have looked at their website too.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Samhain

but guess I thought it was obvious that I would have looked at their website too.
    Not that obvious - if you had checked their website (or clicked on the link that i kindly posted above) you would have found that both films are showing there at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭cheesey1

OK - thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭alex73

Castlebar cinema has no phone. You have to phone a premium number. Just use entertainment.ie

FYI Kings speech does not seem to be hitting cinemas in the west.Ithink

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭steph1

Kings Speech is on in Castlebar from tomorrow. One film I definitely want to see on the big screen. Just checked the Ballina listings dont see it on there.

Advertisement