Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kelloggs Pop Tarts... are they still available?

Options
  • 26-01-2011 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

I've got a sudden craving for them! are they still on sale? can i get em in tesco?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

They had them the other day in Tesco,the Chocolate and Strawberry versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 jhynes2009

Yeah, they are in most supermarkets in the cereal section, I was just talking about them with my sister the last day... when we were kids being allowed pop tarts on a Saturday morning while watching Alive and Kicking before all the housework began!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Just a note - Tesco have recently hiked up the price to 4.29 per box (from 3.99)
    Supervalu has them at around 3.09 (though they'd only the strawberry ones in the shop I was in) and I think Superquinn or Dunnes had them cheaper than Tesco too.

But yes, strawberry & chocolate flavours are still available :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭LFC5Times

Got a craving for them myself there just before Xmas but never satisfied it in the end :(

Used to love them, would buy a box of them and would find it hard not to eat the box of them :pac:

Advertisement