Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nina Kulagina

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Major Lovechild

MinnyMinor wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L61RptUUEqU

Has anyone heard of her? Was she for real? Apparently James Randi said she used threads but it says here he was wrong

The same poster also said

jambo372: previous posts
    I don't want to believe - I DO BELIEVE , & nothing that Randi or any of you people have to say will stop me believing - so don't try to convince me of otherwise . I COULDN'T CARE LESS WHETHER ANY OF YOU BELIEVE OR NOT - ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT I DO AND I AM ENTITLED TO . And by the way no one has disproven Natasha Demkina's claims - all of the current evidence support them . I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK I AM GULLABLE , STUPID OR INSANE FOR BELIEVING . I am not trying to suppress your opinions on whether Nina Kulagina was a wonderful psychokinetic or a con . How could she be lying - she became famous for PK - you don't get that far by just making claims . She could be lying about whether her feats were genuine or not ( decide for yourself , but I still believe ) , but she did perform feats regardless of whether or not they were legitimate , so lying couldn't be solely responsible .
    Whoever it was that said " Do you believe in any psychics or mediums still alive today , or are all the ones you believe were genuine dead ? "
    I do know many mediums who are still with us , who I believe have genuine abilities .
    James

Very passionate indeed.

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

Advertisement