Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

work experience in air corps

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 taking things easy

hi dont know if you have already started your work experience yet but i did it in the air corp over 10yrs ago. there was only 5 of us there for a week all from diffrent schools. they basically just showed us around the complex where all the departments were and what they did day to day! during the tour they let us get into most of the aircraft . one of the pilots who flew the casa said we cud go on a flight with the crew for the day but in the end we were not allowed to go due to the schools insurance would not cover any of us. it was a great experience specially if your thinking of joining in a few years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I have no idea, but thats possibly the coolest work experience ever:):P

• Registered Users Posts: 4 taking things easy

I have no idea, but thats possibly the coolest work experience ever:):P

I loved every minute of it!!

Advertisement