Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem finding accommodation

Options
  • 26-01-2011 7:47pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 44

hope i have this thread in the right area.

i am having a major problem finding accommodation. any help would be appreciated.

i am looking in the d6 area of dublin. it seems everywhere i ring say no because i have a dog. she is a little jack russell who simply needs a back yard and shed perhaps to be housed at night. the word dog however usually results in the end of the conversation

i am hoping for somewhat 'reasonable' rent and the availability of rent allowance.
    if anyone out there could help me i would be greatly appreciative. its been a nightmare tryin to find a place

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭frankythefish

i'm afraid the usually good-willed irish public have deserted you on this one ekans. i'm dublin county myself and not livin in the city so can't offer much help. sorry. hope you get it sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

d6 is a highly sough after area to live in and most of the accommodation there is owned by greedy LL's who wont rent to you because of the dog why have the hassle of that when they can charge silly rents for sub standard flats :confused:if i where you i'd look at a bit further out
    and best of luck i have wanted a doggie so badly for years but havent gotten one cause of the situation you find yourself in

Advertisement