Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

loser in ucd today

Options
  • 26-01-2011 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭

on the standup computers looking at toys ffs thing it was like warhammer or something dear oh dear:rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Dude, like, no way? Seriously? Like, what a loser, like. Warhammer is like, soooooooo complicated and difficult and requires lots of strategic puzzle-solving, like. How sad that someone would like, spend their time doing something productive and fun. :rolleyes:

Good call there, mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

productive

hmm...

Ficheall wrote: »
    hmm...

More productive than a night out on the lash I think you'll find. It's a great hobby to have; I wish I was still into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

Dude, like, no way? Seriously? Like, what a loser, like. Warhammer is like, soooooooo complicated and difficult and requires lots of strategic puzzle-solving, like. How sad that someone would like, spend their time doing something productive and fun. :rolleyes:

Good call there, mate.

:rolleyes: prob was u., were does ucd find these types?

Hate to break it to ya but I wasn't even on campus today. Nice try though ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

If you have made it all they way to UCD and still think its "cool" to call someone a "loser" because they have a hobby you may just to cop on and grow up a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Seriously, who gives a bejaysis. Live and let live.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Bobby42

Warhammer is deadly. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

What a freak. Why couldn't they be looking up something normal like the facebook pictures of girls they barely know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Saw that actually, think it was this guy: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?user=66573747783

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

WHICH AFTER 3 MONTHS OF SEARCHING LEADS TO MY EPIC CONCLUSION

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056041329&highlight=gamesoc+gay%3F

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Sometimes I do go onto boards.ie at the stand up computers. Anytime someone walks past me I minimise the window just in case they're actually a fellow boardsie and possibly finding out my true identity if they see what username I'm using.

Yes, I know I live a sad pathetic existence. :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Today I was at one of the computers listening to the Vice City Soundtrack, and balancing playing the Helicopter game and practicing using new Statistics Software - I clearly am the loser :o :L

I need to find a more productive way to spend the gap between my 9am and 2pm lectures. I did walk to Dundrum S.C. to buy something, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Helicopter game kicks ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Great to see that our future is in safe hands with such open minded people like the OP :pac:

Also OP, how did you know it was Warhammer? You must be very familiar with it to pick it out at a glance when walking by. Methinks the OP doth protest too much!

I WAS WAITING TO USE THE COMPUTER AND THIS FREAK WAS USING IT LOOKING UP TOYS

You're complaining about him when I can safely bet that nearly every other user was on facebook? :pac:

ye least its normal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

partyndbs wrote: »
    ye least its normal

Whos to say whats normal? This guy might be into Warhammer. Or maybe he was looking at a birthday present for his little brother. Who gives a ****?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭bnt

No-one considers the possibility that this "loser" was looking for a gift for someone else? I guess not, which says something about the D4 Yoof of Today. :p

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

troll+alert.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Sean_K wrote: »
    Saw that actually, think it was this guy: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?user=66573747783
    I see wot u did thar.

Edit: I always find it vaguely heart-warming when someone comes on here and goes "lolgamers" and is greeted by a resounding chorus of "Dude, who the fuck cares?" Locking this thread, since i don't see any need for it to go anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

partyndbs wrote: »
    on the standup computers looking at toys ffs thing it was like warhammer or something dear oh dear:rolleyes:

Fair play to the chap. He wasn't on FB and frustrating people because he was time wasting on FB.

I don't play warhammer or any of those games. The chap isn't a loser, he likes that stuff and shouldn't be called a loser for liking it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Dear everyone reporting the link to "their" facebook. Stop. That link takes you to the profile of the logged in user. That's why it's funny. Get it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement