Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Front page of The Munster Express

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kflfoot

john dead kennedy aka sasha john digweed nancy is me father

bobby silvermints derwin

joe trainspotter fitzpatrick

danny pedo walker airmount

mary nandycap birde

alfred the clown morgan street

ten pence foley

sheldon sexual predator cheevers

john sheila tansexual

breede alex barons aka milly has a willy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

kflfoot wrote: »
    john dead kennedy aka sasha john digweed nancy is me father

bobby silvermints derwin

joe trainspotter fitzpatrick

danny pedo walker airmount

mary nandycap birde

alfred the clown morgan street

ten pence foley

sheldon sexual predator cheevers

john sheila tansexual

breede alex barons aka milly has a willy

Ketamine?

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

DeiseX wrote: »
    Yep, in fairness all the local shops and chipper looked after him well. He also used to call to my friend's mother's house each morning for some breakfast too. He'd be happy to sit outside her front door to eat it. He would never want to come into the house. A few of the girls from one of the local shops did the readings at his funeral.

yeah I remember him. Think he had been in Belmont from a young age ., with the brothers of charity. Anyway he was well got and accepted in Ferrybank and I often wondered where he lived or even slept. he never put in or out on anyone, nor begged. He seem to be in a happy place all the time. no worries or sorrows. may he rest in peace. I must vist his grave and put a flower in his teapot. What was his story? I guess we'll never know....

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

Is that the fella that shouts out "Ali Akbar Rafsanjani" at random times?

He actually is the son of a now retired Guarda and lived in lismore park. if you talk to him you'll find he's in a nice place in his own head.

Most of these guys and gals have something going for them upstairs that people spend a lot of money tryin to find.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Godsentme wrote: »
    He actually is the son of a now retired Guarda and lived in lismore park. if you talk to him you'll find he's in a nice place in his own head.

Are you talking about Davy S here?

• Advertisement
Advertisement