Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor don't seem to want my business

Options
  • 26-01-2011 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

What the heck is it with phone companies:(

I purchased a Wildfire online from Meteor on Sunday evening and signed up for an 18 month contract.
    Three days later and no email order confirmation, no contract emailed to me, no call from Meteor:confused:
    I was expecting to be asked to pay a deposit but i've not heard from them and my card has been charged for the phone.

I rang this afternoon and was promised a call back from the sales department within 30 minutes. Two hours and no phone call later i rang back but the sales department is closed for the evening.

Do they not want my business:confused::confused::confused:

Rant over...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭superfish

you should try hold off buying the wildfire if possible as i too was going to buy it but have been told that it has so many problems as the processor is not up to speed plus a crap screen resolution. meteor have an offer on instore that i signed up to today basically sign up to a 30 euro a month contract with that you get 200 mins 200 texts and free calls and texts to other meteor phones also 1gb data allowance per month. do this and you get the samsung galaxy s for free its worth 450euro prepay

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭defiant12

That is the plan i was going for too.
    The Galaxy S is €139.99 online with that plan, that is a heck of a deal...

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭superfish

sure is and its only available instore until monday. well worth it though its absolutely class phone

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

The exact same thing happened to me, took two weeks to process an order and in the end they asked me for a €300 deposit, so I told them to shove it and ended up with a way better deal with emobile, you should seriously consider changing see this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056158480

Advertisement