Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Surfing Mags (DM me before 11pm tonight!)

Options
  • 26-01-2011 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Clearing out the gaff and recycling is due tomorrow morning so if anyone wants back copies of Surfers Path and Surf Europe (about 15 in total). I work in Dublin city centre so can meet there to hand them over if you want them. First to DM gets them.

Update:
    Yeah so I chucked the Surf Europe mags (not great anyway - industry mags, pimping surf gear and lots of shots of 'radical airs' (not something I'm ever going to produce) every second page an advert) but couldn't let go of the Surfer's Path mags - works of art really with great articles more 'soul surfer' than competition surfing.

@ mods, sorry don't know how to close thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

When they build up take them to a charity shop - there's an RNLI shop in Rathmines they will shift them. Or leave them in a pub like the strand bar with a RNLI box beside it (they will have one) a euro or two a mag.

Advertisement