Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom callback number

Options
  • 26-01-2011 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me if Eircom operate a system where I can find out the numbers that called an Eircom landline. My mother gave her mobile phone details to a unknown person phoning from the "election office" and I just want to make sure it's not some kind of scam.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Can anyone tell me if Eircom operate a system where I can find out the numbers that called an Eircom landline. My mother gave her mobile phone details to a unknown person phoning from the "election office" and I just want to make sure it's not some kind of scam.

Hi Ratzo Rizzo
    It may be possible to do this however depends on if number shows for us. Do you have the details of this call ie. the number that called you, the time and date? If you could DM these to me I may be able to help. When you say the 'election office' do you mean canvasing office or the Irish Electoral Board?
    Tony

Advertisement