Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Betting: €20 into €6,000

Options
  • 27-01-2011 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

I am going to start with a bank of €300 in an attempt to win €6,000 before the end of the football season (May).

Double up process. First bet will always be €20 (giving me 15 bets) and the total return from each bet will be placed on the next bet until I reach €6000.

(I only have a paddy power & betfair account)

Bet 1 (part 1) Reading to score 2 or more goals v Stevenage (FA CUP) €20 win @ evens

Bet 2 (part 1) Southend to score 2 or more goals v Barnet (League 2) €20 win @ 6/4

Good luck me :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Fursttimer

Fursttimer wrote: »
    Bet 1 (part 1) Reading to score 2 or more goals v Stevenage (FA CUP) €20 win @ evens

Bet 2 (part 1) Southend to score 2 or more goals v Barnet (League 2) €20 win @ 6/4

Bet 1 (part 1) win (€40 returns)

Bet 2 (part 1) win (€50 returns)

Part 2 of each bet to follow next week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

optimisitic goal, best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭AstonMartin

Only experience will make you see how foolish this is.

optimisitic goal, best of luck

Thanks

Only experience will make you see how foolish this is.

Cheers :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Bet 1 (part 1) win (€40 returns)

Bet 2 (part 1) win (€50 returns)

Part 2 of each bet to follow next week :)

Bet 1 (part 2) Oldham to score 2 or more goals v Hartlepool (League 1) €40 win @ evens

Bet 2 (part 2) Brentford to score 2 or more goals v Dag & Red (League 1) €50 win @ 7/5

:)

Bet 3 (part 1) Huddersfield to score 3 or more goals v Carlisle (League 1) €20 @ 13/5

Bet 4 (part 1) P'boro to score 3 or more goals v Sheffield Wednesday (League 1) €20 win @ 11/4

Bet 1 (part 2) Oldham to score 2 or more goals v Hartlepool (League 1) €40 win @ evens

Bet 2 (part 2) Brentford to score 2 or more goals v Dag & Red (League 1) €50 win @ 7/5

Bet 1 (part 2) Win (returns €80)

Bet 2 (part 2) Lose (loss €20)

Bet 1 (part 3) to follow at the weekend ;)

Bet 3 (part 1) Huddersfield to score 3 or more goals v Carlisle (League 1) €20 @ 13/5

Bet 4 (part 1) P'boro to score 3 or more goals v Sheffield Wednesday (League 1) €20 win @ 11/4

Bet 3 (part 1) Lose (loss €20)

Bet 4 (part 1) Win (returns €75)

Bet 4 (part 2) to follow at the weekend :)

Loss to date: -€40

In play: €40

• Advertisement

Bet 1 (part 2) Win (returns €80)

Bet 1 (part 3) Northampton to score 3 or more goals v Barnet (League 2) €80 win @ 11/4
    Bet 4 (part 1) Win (returns €75)

Bet 4 (part 2) Aston Villa to score 3 or more goals v Fulham (PL) €75 @ 7/2

Good luck me ;)

Bet 1 (part 3) Northampton to score 3 or more goals v Barnet (League 2) €80 win @ 11/4

Bet 4 (part 2) Aston Villa to score 3 or more goals v Fulham (PL) €75 @ 7/2

Good luck me ;)

Bet 1 (part 3) Lose (no goals scored :eek:)

Bet 4 (part 2) Lose (2 goals scored :()

Overall loss €80. Bank €220

More bets to follow next week :)

Bet 5 (part 1) Tranmere to score 2 or more goals v Sheffield Wednesday (League 1) €20 win @ 8/5

Bet 6 (part 1) Swindon to score 2 or more goals v Exeter (League 1) €20 win @ 6/4

Bet 5 (part 1) Tranmere to score 2 or more goals v Sheffield Wednesday (League 1) €20 win @ 8/5

Bet 6 (part 1) Swindon to score 2 or more goals v Exeter (League 1) €20 win @ 6/4

Bet 5 (part 1) Win (returns €52)

Bet 6 (part 1) Void (match postponed)

Bet 5 (part 2) to follow this weekend ;)

Bet 5 (part 1) Win (returns €52)

Bet 6 (part 1) Void (match postponed)

Bet 5 (part 2) to follow this weekend ;)

Bet 5 (part 2) Swansea to score 3 or more goals v Doncaster (Championship) €52 win @ 23/10

Bet 6 (part 1) Leicester to score 3 or more goals v Bristol City (Championship) €20 win @ 7/4

Bet 5 (part 2) Swansea to score 3 or more goals v Doncaster (Championship) €52 win @ 23/10

Bet 6 (part 1) Leicester to score 3 or more goals v Bristol City (Championship) €20 win @ 7/4

Bet 5 (part 2) Win (returns €171.60)

Bet 6 (part 1) Lose (Leicester only got 2 goals)

bet 5 (part 3) to follow soon ;)

Bet 5 (part 3) Lille to score 2 or more goals v Montpeillier (Ligue 1) €171.60 @ 11/8 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

have you done any research in terms of how many goals on average each team scores or are you just looking at the match on an individual basis

I don't like the system and i think it's a really good way of loseing your absolute boll*x.

The problem is no matter who a team is playing you only need to win 1-0,that's all,after scoring a goal a defensive mindset kicks in sometimes even in the sub conscience.

For eg how many would you have thought Man u would have banged in yesterday?

heavyballs wrote: »
    have you done any research in terms of how many goals on average each team scores or are you just looking at the match on an individual basis

I don't like the system and i think it's a really good way of loseing your absolute boll*x.

The problem is no matter who a team is playing you only need to win 1-0,that's all,after scoring a goal a defensive mindset kicks in sometimes even in the sub conscience.

For eg how many would you have thought Man u would have banged in yesterday?

I'm not a lover of the this system of betting. I have my trebles that I bet on each week and the majority of them come in. I've just set aside €300 for this system for a bit of craic mostly. If it comes off so well and good and if not, well, I won't be too displeased. One thing is for sure I put the effort in for each bet I punt and I'm very familiar with each teams stats and the correct odds the bet should be priced at.

Bet 5 (part 3) Lille to score 2 or more goals v Montpeillier (Ligue 1) €171.60 @ 11/8 :)

Bet 5 (part 3) Lose

Loss so far €120. Bank €180.

Bet 7 to follow :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement