Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy's Day 2011

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

hussey wrote: »
    The rocks for me! Usually good fun down there

i dont get "the rocks" buzz at all , its just an overpriced area of pubs that you can get anywhere else in sydney

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭C0N0R

Heading to Dunedin with another Irish fella, a Scottish fella and two kiwi girls. Should be good

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

The rocks for me! Usually good fun down there

Will probably end up there at some point myself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭melb

Dan o Connells in Carlton. Not going to be a productive day in work Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I'll be pub crawling it. Knocking off work around three to do a few bars in the city then making my way towards home via a few other fine establishments.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Been hearing a lot about Dan's in Carlton. Seen a big poster for a party in the park there. Might pop up that way. Told work its tradition to have the day after and not the day itself off and it worked :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Whos about Melbourne?

Im hitting up the Flying Duck on chapel, one of the lads got offered the managers job there yesterday so a celebration for him and for Patrick.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Flash mob in central station - Brilliant

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

headin into Brisbane CBD Shortly. hopefully will bump inta some of ye over the evening

• Registered Users Posts: 39,354 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Flash mob in central station - Brilliant
    lol, was coming to post that myself

100+ irish people inpromtu show in one of the busiest train stations. Not much mentioning in the media.

A few guys fighting with bouncers - media circus

Irish in australia indeed

• Advertisement
Advertisement