Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eddy Christian

• 27-01-2011 2:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭

I went for a reading this week with eddy
    First of all I’d like to say what a lovely lovely man
    After other posts I’d read I didn't know what to expect from him

have to say it was the strangest reading I’ve ever had and have been to quite a few fortune tellers over the years , I was like sitting chatting with a friend I had heard great things about him giving so many details and dates I did not find this at all he spoke to me and gave me great advise from his personal experience kept comparing my situation with his own life but did not give a lot of detail about anything felt a bit more like a counselling session , he got my personality spot on and also man involved but it all seemed a bit vague with other information I did walk away feeling better so got my moneys worth but just wanted to know if anyone else had the same experience with him

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

did you get the Soulmate story of him and his boyfriend :)

saw him 2 years ago and he helped me a lot at the time, spent ages with me and had me believing about a soulmate. Went back to him a couple of months ago and after ages waiting he rushed through a reading and told me to forget about this person. i reminded him of what he had said so then he changed his mind and said she was still my soulmate lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭honey79

yeah i did but he told me he will be a quite boring man so think i'll pass & make my own future :D

but have to say i was very disapointed after hearing so many good things about him , he told me of something that will happen gave me the month so guess it's a wait and see

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

honey79 wrote: »
    yeah i did but he told me he will be a quite boring man so think i'll pass & make my own future :D

but have to say i was very disapointed after hearing so many good things about him , he told me of something that will happen gave me the month so guess it's a wait and see

he was better the first time i saw him. was early on a weekday morning so no queue. spent ages with me and went through the whole deck. Last time just got the alloted 25 mins and only did one reading from a new deck of cards.

He was spot on with my past first time, even gave me dates. second time it felt like a generic love, money, career reading until he found out i'd been before then he just sat back and talked about how things should have happened and my head would be wrecked. To be honest his future predictions aren't great. Timelines do be way off. think hes best at past and present.

if you ever want another reading try june in psychic I which is right next door. Shes a nice woman and spends a long time with you.

I'm back to update

I was very sceptical after my visit to him

but after hearing so many good things i thought i'll wait and see

nearly everything he told has happened he gave me a date that something would happened on and he was out by about a week but i don't think that's to bad

for the one's that don't believe none of the things came from my own doing as some of the things i really would have preferred for it not to happen

I'm still not sure if i would go back to him but it seems he does give a good reading

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Miss Boudoir

I heard great things about Eddie, but when I went to see him, queued for 2 hours and he spent less than 5 minutes with me!! I was at a junction in my life and wanted to know if I was making the right decision, and he said yes. Didn't do into any details. I was very unimpressed. He was trying to get me out as quick as possible. I have been to a few, and I find Grainne the best.

• Advertisement

i have to say he spent loads of time with me
    even with people waiting outside so i was happy with that i didn't feel rushed

I'm embrassed to say i also got a reading in the rds a few weeks ago
    with grainne she was so spot on with my life and everything that has been going on in it over the last few years and just told me things i needed to do for it to improve so here's hoping she was right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Miss Boudoir

Don't be embarrassed! I have gone to loads. I've been to Grainne, June, Eddie, Elizabeth (Divine Guidance) who is a medium- and I found she was the worst I have been to. (A few of my friends went in at different times and she told us all the same thing- the is a little boy here and he is standing at the end of a garden beside some rose bushes) She also said some very specific things of which none came true (she told me I would meet a guy at a function or gathering around october (last year), there would be a round table with a white table cloth and a blonde woman would introduce us. she said I wouldn't be attracted to him initially but that my dead grandmother would put butterflies in my stomach to let me know this was the man for me. Appartently she had chosen him for me. Anyways I had 4 wedding within the next few months and nothing happened. There weren't even any single guys at any of them.

Grainne was very good. She said to me I would be on TV within a few weeks (I had never been on before and hadn't planned it) and 2 weeks later out of the blue I got my business featured on Xpose.

Anyways!

I don't think you can live your life by everything they say but sometime i do think it's a good way of pointing you in the right direction and when your life is upside down

she told me i had stopped trusting my gut feel which was true but told me i need to go back to that as it's always guided me in the right direction

that's great about your business and i hope you continue to do well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 TheOnly1

Thanks for all the advice. I was looking for a fortuneteller in Dublin for quite a while but now I made up my mind and will go to see Grainne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 huneybee

Who is Grainne and where is she based?

Thanks

• Advertisement

She is on South William street as well as Eddy Christian. Just next to him actually. She is there afternoons from 1 to 6. I went to see her last Friday and was surprised. She got all what's going on right so now I'm looking forward to my lovely future with no doubts.

Thanks a million :)

Where abouts on South William Street is she? Iv been really interested in going to see someone lately and city centre would be perfect for me.

You will see it. There is a board with her number and name displayed. If you go from Wicklow street it's the first basement, in the middle of South William street. You will find it easily. Go pass Grogans, the Gallery and there she is.

Awe thank you :)

no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 25 keithmiketom

Grainne is in the Psychic I, 22 south william street, under Morgan 4 men. The room is open from 10 in mornings most daays but grainne only comes in in the afternoon her readings are 50 euro

Advertisement