Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the reason for holloways charlie adam outbursts...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

dahat wrote: »
    Yes i can see how this would work but when IH is actively trying to get much more than Liverpool have offered it just brings into question the rights and wrongs of it.

He is 100% right to actively get as much as he can for the player. Nothing any club has offered has come close to his value to Blackpool, so why on earth should they let him go? Who could Blackpool bring in for 3-6 million, on 12k a week, who would be as influential to the team? Again, it's all about relative value. Do you really think that lining his pockets with an extra few quid is a bigger priority than staying in the Premier League, which would presumably net him a much bigger bonus?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,838 ✭✭✭✭dahat

He is 100% right to actively get as much as he can for the player. Nothing any club has offered has come close to his value to Blackpool, so why on earth should they let him go? Who could Blackpool bring in for 3-6 million, on 12k a week, who would be as influential to the team? Again, it's all about relative value. Do you really think that lining his pockets with an extra few quid is a bigger priority than staying in the Premier League, which would presumably net him a much bigger bonus?

Transfer request was turned down which to me means club do not want to sell Adam
    Holloway is activley seeking a bigger fee for Adam,He seems to have accpeted that he will leave though the club have refused a request,mixed messages dont ya think?
    If by some chance they get relegated there is no bonus plus adam is worth no more than 3/4 million,everyone loses............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

dahat wrote: »
    Transfer request was turned down which to me means club do not want to sell Adam
    Holloway is activley seeking a bigger fee for Adam,He seems to have accpeted that he will leave though the club have refused a request,mixed messages dont ya think?
    If by some chance they get relegated there is no bonus plus adam is worth no more than 3/4 million,everyone loses............

if they stay yup he'll only be worth 3 or 4m in summer

if they go down theyll probably have to make do with 2.5ish

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭seafood dunleavy

How was that managed to be written into a contract?Never heard of it before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,838 ✭✭✭✭dahat

How was that managed to be written into a contract?Never heard of it before.

First time i have seen it as well..

Maybe the contract IH has is pretty poor by EPL standards so this is a way of keeping him happy in a poorly paid job?
    Only a guess i might ad............

Advertisement