Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ZEN CART + SAGEPAY PROBLEM

Options
  • 27-01-2011 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

I have Sagepay installed in a Zen Cart site. All working perfect until just before xmas.
    Now what happens is that when you process an order, no information is recorded by Zen-Cart (in the database) and as a result no confirmation email is sent by the store.
    Has anybody else had this problem? And if so what did you do to fix it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

I've noticed the following page is coming blank on the return from sagepay..

www.***.ie/store/index.php?main_page=checkout_process

I've checked this on other zen installs and it displays fine. Any ideas anyone? All help greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Boskonay

I would recommend www.jsweb.ie - local Zen gurus

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Something must have changed in your server. Maybe if you turn on error reporting bit higher. Might be something to do with sessions not stored or something. Hard to know without more details.

Advertisement