Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Everything you wanted to know about Audax...

• 27-01-2011 11:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭

Audax Ireland will be holding an informational evening at McCloskeys pub in Donnybrook on Tuesday, February 8th at 8:30. This will be geared towards giving people an idea of what audax is about and answering any questions you might have about training, equipment etc. Whether you've heard of Paris-Brest-Paris and want to know more or you've done the Wicklow 200 and you're looking for a fresh challenge, we'll do our best to fill you in on the pleasures (and pains) of long-distance cycling. I hope to see you there.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭rottenhat

Just a quick bump to remind you that this is happening tomorrow night - hope to see a few of you there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

Hope to make it over. Anyone else planning on going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

I'll be there.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Me and myself will be making an appearance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

CramCycle wrote: »
    Me and myself will be making an appearance

Are you not bring "I" too? :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

snollup wrote: »
    Are you not bring "I" too? :D

He's an alright guy but he doesn't handle drink well and I think I is working early in the morning anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

I'll be along with some cash. Sorry about the no-show on Saturday morning,woke up at 6am and looked out the window and the weather wasn't too bad. Made the mistake of not getting out of the bed and the next thing I knew it was 9.30.

Advertisement