Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[H] Shattered Hand LF Irish players

Options
  • 27-01-2011 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Hey all,

Is anyone on shattered hand?

Guild Site address: www.postmortem.cc

Feel free to register and have a chat with us, or apply to join,

Guild comprises of mainly Irish / UK players with some europeans,

Mainly IRL friends,

We raid, we pvp, we are a bunch of vulgar so and so's :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Bhoy_

Hey, I only had a quick look at your website and I've a few questions. What are your raiding times? I need a new guild, but I'm not too sure about committing to another raid schedule just yet. So, do you have social spots? Finally, do you have level, gear or raid experience requirements?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

I'm looking for a new guild after my own one fell apart due to a large portuguese contingent who then formed their own portuguese guild, so I'd like to raid with UK/Irish players.

I've a DK Tank/DPS I'd re-rolled to help the guld out (my main was a mage that had kingslayer, as well as heroic ICC kills) - got any use for a DK/Mage player??

Advertisement