Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech DFGT Wheel vs Gamestop PS3 wheel

Options
  • 27-01-2011 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭

As the title suggests, which is better? I'm buying one this evening, and had planned on it being the Logitech but then I saw the Gamestop one. Tis 80 quid and the logitech is 110.

I am more leaning to the logitech one but I just wanted some opinions. Which is better? Anyone have either of em and could let me know what they think? It'll be for GT5 mostly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

I think I may already have said on the GT5 forum but you won't regret getting the logitech one, it's a solid wheel. Plus it's set up for GT5 if you're gona be using it for that, you can change traction control ABS etc. mid race which is pretty cool. Remember to sort out a decent mount though...

I see Argos have put it up a tenner, sneaky f*****s:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Stevo105

Get yourself a Logitech G27 or a G25 second hand. If your going to get one then get the best :)

I my eyes its the best wheel for the PS3 and PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

I can't see myself getting a G27 for a hundred quid though. Even second hand.

I'm fairly set on the DFGT wheel, I was just making sure it was the right choice over the Gamestop one!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

More fool you if you entrusted your money to a store which most likely doesn't even have an in-house design team, and just bought the cheapest item from China.

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    More fool you if you entrusted your money to a store which most likely doesn't even have an in-house design team, and just bought the cheapest item from China.

I assume you mean the Gamestop one? I got the Logitech in the end. Haven't played it yet though, I'll give it a go when I get home :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

I assume you mean the Gamestop one? I got the Logitech in the end. Haven't played it yet though, I'll give it a go when I get home :D

What do you make of it so far, do you think you made the right choice?

rickyjb wrote: »
    What do you make of it so far, do you think you made the right choice?

It's awesome!!! I have the feedback set to 1, I've been lashing through the licences with it, but I find on the straights, the feedback forces the car from side to side, with the feedback lowered I find it much easier to handle

Advertisement