Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul Galvin - love or hate?

Options
  • 27-01-2011 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Fashion student at the age of 31, All Star footballer, Kerryman, always in the news or at least on the Late Late... he certainly brings out extreme opinions from people. Take yesterday, he turned up at Croke Park for a press launch for the Sigerson Cup, posed for pics but then refused to be interviewed. The hacks were hacked off, especially when they heard that Paul was on the radio with Ryan Tubridy just before the presser. That's a good way to make sure the media coverage turns against you.

I don't mind the fella, I think he's just different and there's nothing wrong with that, but you wonder where he's going to end up next or what he's going to be in the news for next.

BTW there were some folk not happy that a 31-year-old was drafted in to promote a student competition like the Sigerson. Clearly he was there to get the media along. That bit worked..

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid the Help Desk is only for posters experiencing problems with the site or for querying moderator decisions. Other posters can't reply to you here. However we do have a GAA forum for discussions like this.

Advertisement