Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech alarm Problem

Options
  • 27-01-2011 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Hope someone can advise me on problems with my aritech alarm system CS350. The alarm has activated for the past 3 nights between 3-4 am with the message "events in log" G=6 04zone. zone 4 is the rear upstairs which consists of 3 windows. While not being overfamiliar with alarm systems I did change all 3 sensors last year because the same thing was happening but only diplaying 04zone (not G=6). Any help or advice is most appreciated as i am not currently working and hopefully with the correct instruction i can sort the problem myself at minimum expense. I used original sensors last year when replacing the sensors.Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid the Help Desk is only for posters experiencing problems with the site or for querying moderator decisions. Other posters can't reply to you here. However if you post over on the Home Security Systems forum someone there may be able to help you.

Advertisement