Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

house to rent

• 27-01-2011 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I'm looking 3-4 bed house to rent in Williamstown Road /Bishopsfield, The Paddocks, Williamstown Village/ clean and good price with honest landlord :)
    Anobody know something nice?
    thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

have you tried daft.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 xeniol

of course, i tried ....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

There are lots for rent up around that area but I dont know anyone renting their property at the moment..

It might be worth looking for houses that are put up for rent by an individual rather than a letting agency, that way you get to meet the landlord/landlady immediately rather than going through the agency and can get some sort of impression about what they are like to deal with.

Its easy enough to spot the details on the advert on daft.ie..

Tox

in daft.ie more houses are from agent, that why i asked here ... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭echosound

Don't know if you've already tried the local papers? There's always plenty of adverts for houses to let in the classifieds that are usually placed by the landlord themselves, rather than an agency, so you'd be in direct contact with the landlord from the get-go and not have to deal with any agency.

• Advertisement

which papers are the most suitable do you think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭Deisekickboxing

Try adverts.ie plenty. Houses there,ablieth overpriced,
    There is supposedly a 35% drop in rents. From 07 peak
    However whether they're idiots or just hungry slumlords they still inflating rents

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

xeniol wrote: »
    which papers are the most suitable do you think?

The 2 local news papers are the Munster Express and the News and Star.. both run classifieds with houses for rent in them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭newportwex

xeniol wrote: »
    I'm looking 3-4 bed house to rent in Williamstown Road /Bishopsfield, The Paddocks, Williamstown Village/ clean and good price with honest landlord :)
    Anobody know something nice?
    thx

There's a website, daft.ie, worth a look if you're looking for rented accomodation.

You're welcome.

Advertisement