Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some help

Options
  • 27-01-2011 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I dont know how to explain this so I am just going to say it. My ex girlfriend was a witch and placed many curses on me. I am not a wicca or know much about craft other than what I have read here and on the internet. So my question is there a way to cleanse myself and be free of these curses or will I have to see someone for some help.

Thanks for taking the time to read this thread.

PM me if you dont want to make your reply public :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

People only have power and influence if you let them.
    I would suggest you get rid of anything she gave you, also any pictures of her even digital ones, and give your home a good cleaning and try not to think about her or name her again.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭hogflem

I wouldn't worry too much,the power of suggestion has been the magic practitioners weapon of choice when dealing with the uninitiated for a very long time now.I suggest you erase her from your memory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

There is something else you can try if you find yourself thinking about her or worried.
    It's a simple chant and repeat it until you find yourself smiling.

"I'm rubber, you're glue, bounces of me and sticks to you."

Advertisement