Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB Media Player

Options
  • 27-01-2011 1:57pm

Looking for something to connect to my TV that will play XViD movies off a USB drive. It doesn't need to be able to handle HD as I still mainly watch SD stuff. Any tips? Hoping to get something cheap since my needs are basic!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sumvision-Cyclone-Micro-Media-Player/dp/B0046SD2MK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1296206222&sr=8-1

My friend got this for about £20 as it was on offer on some amazon store last week. Still not bad with free delivery though. I got my brother one for Christmas, plays all the formats! has remote, comes with rgb cables for a normal tv and also has hdmi output, so although you don't need that now, it will be future proof, as it also plays mkv files.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Bought an Nbox for christmas!

Mighty job!

Best €25 ive spent in a while!

ebay it! a lad in cork sells them there!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭peckerhead

If you don't need mp4/mkv playback, this bundle is great value. They also do the player on its own for £18.50.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Bought the player off them last week with Free Shipping.
    Brilliant piece of kit, no problems and picture is superb.
    Only gripe I'd have is the remote is very small and you'd need to print off the instructions for it.

Advertisement