Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shed/Yard space Ratoath Area

Options
  • 27-01-2011 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    I'm looking for the use of either a covered shed or yardspace where I can put up a canopy somewhere within the Ratoath/Ashbourne/Dunshauglin areas. I need the space to work on boats that I fix/restore. In general I don't work on anything over around 25ft. If anyone knows of anything like this going I'd appreciate any info you can give me. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,656 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Chiorino wrote: »
    Hi All,
    I'm looking for the use of either a covered shed or yardspace where I can put up a canopy somewhere within the Ratoath/Ashbourne/Dunshauglin areas. I need the space to work on boats that I fix/restore. In general I don't work on anything over around 25ft. If anyone knows of anything like this going I'd appreciate any info you can give me. Thanks.

There was yard space being advertised on the N2 on the left side of the road as you come off the Ashbourne/Ratoath roundabout and head up towards the texaco Garage.

Advertisement