Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixmania a disgrace !

Options
  • 27-01-2011 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

In October I purchased a mobile phone for my father on this site and it was supposed to arrive in 10 days or so , one month later there was no sign of it ! When i rang there was no record of the package going to DHL from the company yet they couldn t refund my money , an ''investigation'' had to be launched ..... I had to email a form saying that i had not received the product, a day letter i got an email telling me this must be posted and not emailed and along with it I had to send a photocopied proof of identification, to be posted in a non registered letter to an address in France, which i did ! Three weeks later when i again made contact I was told this letter had never arrived and they would need me to post it once again , finally they agreed that I could fax it so I did ! This was three weeks ago now and almost three months since I purchased the product and still I have no phone or no refund ! I have given up ringing these people as i find them rude at times and to be honest useless, as they keep asking me to do the same things again and again when it is obvious that this is an error not from me or DHL but from themselves ! I will never ever deal with this firm again and I hope other people can see what I have experienced before they deal with them !! My father is of a generation that is slow to trust internet shopping ..... maybe he s right , I suppose as he is most of the time !!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid the Help Desk is only for posters experiencing problems with the site or for querying moderator decisions. Other posters can't reply to you here. However if you post over on the Online Buying & Auctions forum someone there may be able to help you.

Advertisement