Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRM system suggestions?

Options
  • 27-01-2011 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

I am just wondering if anyone can offer some suggestions for a good CRM system? I won't say what we use now, but we are not too happy with it.

I have looked up some but was just wondering if anyone there has any advice/experience with a really good performing CRM system?

We use it to handle leads, campaigns and events and e-newsletters.

Any tips?

*PLEASE NO SALES PEOPLE OR SALES PITCHES - I AM LOOKING FOR USER ADVICE*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

I'm using Zoho CRM at the moment, and while it seems a little more fussy than other systems I've used, once you get over the learning curve it makes a bit of sense.

Free for small operations too, which always helps... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

What accounts software do you use and do they have a CRM bolt-on?

IMHO it's make your life so much easier just having a single database of your customers' names and addresses.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Mr Clonfadda

Hi Master-T

I've used three different ones over the last 12 years but most of them do essentially the same thing and it depends on what info you put in and what you want out.

I can be easier to get out an expert to help sometimes.

Regards

Nigel

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

master-t wrote: »
    Hey folks,

We use it to handle leads, campaigns and events and e-newsletters.

Any tips?

Salesforce.com might suit you. Nice and easy to use and can be customised relatively easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 simon0704

has anyone ever used Keysolve?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭EamonOSullivan

We use ACT here and it is a good robust system, it is not great at linking to emails, but having said that we are using an old version, and they may have improved that aspect.

What you need is a system that can link your customers records to letters, phone calls and emails. Better still if you can track sales pipelines using the CRM system rather than a spreadsheet, especially if you have lots of customers and / or lots of salespeople.

ACT scores well on all of these, with the exception of directly linking to emails ( in the version we use ) but we have worked around this by manually copying emails in to the notes section of ACT.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Mr Clonfadda

Hi Eamonn

the Modern versions of ACT have very good email integration.

Advertisement