Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL SSF4 - Online Tournament.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

So far group 6 is like this

Pool1-1.jpg

Araforn still has to play Sabre, and Sabre still has to play Redman I think (or have you guys already played ?).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Placebo wrote: »
    il be on tonight 7 on wards.
    do only the top 2 go through?
    what happens in event of a tie?
    P.S **** YOU

You know if you lose to me your out of another tournament at group stages, again. ;)

I can feel a massive multiquote of all your self promotion from this thread when I give your beatings this evening, oh yes :)

ayjayirl wrote: »
    Rules:

4) Top 2 from each group goes into the knockout stages. If playoff is required - so be it, but it must be done before the deadline.

8) All group matches must be finished by Friday, 11th Feb @ midnight. This is absolute. Any player who has not arranged and played their matches by then will forfeit the match. (Have to do this)

Ajay, Araforn's away till sunday and hasnt played Sabre yet, if their game is Forfeit does that mean its 0-0 ?. Given the way the group panned out so far ...

Pool1-1.jpg

A 0-0 result would mean me and Araforn are joint 1st place and advance, or does it mean we have to have a playoff for 1st and 2nd ?, cause neither of us will be around before midnight tonight for that :confused:. Ive played all my games and made plans for tonight thinking I was done, didnt factor in the possibility of a playoff situation.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, its my first time taking part in something like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

A-Trak wrote: »
    You know if you lose to me your out of another tournament at group stages, again. ;)

I can feel a massive multiquote of all your self promotion from this thread when I give your beatings this evening, oh yes :)

you got me paul
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPF6O6UNTdJJ-oj3IEbznjW8f5cQesBVHtwAc3izsYTu8qQb7BXg&t=1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

I see I've single handedly ruined everything.....at least I made some impact on the tournament :D

Ideally, I'd like to play my games - but since I've been the awkward one, I can understood getting walk overs against me

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Creature, Ayjay, what're your chances of being around tonight? Wouldn't want to run a couple miles (probably through rain) swinging my already wonky HRAP and end up disqualified anyway.

If I don't bother though you both get through for free(-er). :p

Note to self: stop signing up for online tournaments, it's too bloody awkward.

Araforn / BanjoB 2-0 Sabre0001

🤪

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Araforn / BanjoB 2-0 Sabre0001

Unlucky man, ya probably put up a better fight against him then I did, Im doin face palms lookin at me replays :o

He was definately the better player! Won a round so I'm slowly gaining ground in these losses. Watch out Red - I may win a game! :D

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Creature, Ayjay, what're your chances of being around tonight? Wouldn't want to run a couple miles (probably through rain) swinging my already wonky HRAP and end up disqualified anyway.

If I don't bother though you both get through for free(-er). :p

Note to self: stop signing up for online tournaments, it's too bloody awkward.

I'll be around tonight for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Not that this match really matters anymore, but where's EmSixTeen at? Five hours to go.

ive slept 9 hrs in total the past 2 days, so get them games in before 22:00 if possible plz.

Les go Farz, have to go out at 8.

paul.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

So who won then?

Farz? I needed him to lose. Like he did to me.

2-1 to Farz I'm afraid Speedboat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

2-1 to Farz I'm afraid Speedboat.

Atrak - WTF? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Shock horror!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYk3yLiEhpyyf7c3ZNaVwoBqKP3z2ifk2mQVDtnYeI-FYCP_FQ

Good man Farz

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Rumour round the campfire is that Farz finally learned how to use his character and used some normals ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Right it seems as though there a number of matches that still have to be played. Including some of mine. Work has been mental this week.

If u can play before tonight please do but I'm willing to extend to Sunday at midnight to give everyone one a chance to play and not have a load of bys. This will be the line in the sand..,,, this far and no further! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Rumour round the campfire is that Farz finally learned how to use his character and used some normals ;)
    :)

:)

Oh you!

lol2.JPG

what happens if its a tie? do it again?
    in seriousness, them pokes dont work on paul so i resort to guirella tactics

THE FITZPATRICK FAMILY got a farz special tonight
    you can read all about it in these released memoirs

Farz was doing crazy rando sh1t. I honestly thought he was on drugs. I think he did about 17 completely random ultras.

Farz was doing crazy rando sh1t. I honestly thought he was on drugs. I think he did about 17 completely random ultras.

They're not random if they hit, they're good prediction, don't ya know :)

street-fighter-the-legend-of-chun-li-20090626045645699-000.jpg

Pauls role model. Giving in to chuns powerz

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Apologies to Farz but I'm just back from work and fool that I am, I've left me stick at work. I can have it back sunday if your ok with waiting but totally understand if I'm forced to forfeit against Farz and i'd hate to forfeit my 1st ever grudge match. Especially since its now quite important of points. But whatever happens happens. Sincere apologies to my group for this letdown. Feel like an arse.

EDIT just read ayjay's post there. Is sunday ok with you farz? Working sunday but free from 7pm onwards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

My group is done. FutureGuy and PPC go through.

iolresults.png

Just noticed I made a mistake in the "round difference" column - doesn't matter at this stage though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Blargh and I'm trekking to the Wheel of Hype tomorrow.

There's always trying to invade a mates house on sunday... we'll yet see if I can lose the proper way, being DQ-ed sucks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Yreval wrote: »
    My group is done. FutureGuy and PPC go through.

iolresults.png

Just noticed I made a mistake in the "round difference" column - doesn't matter at this stage though.

Ah so no more Sakuras in tournament.

Advertisement