Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL SSF4 - Online Tournament.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Red, Johnnick or Sabre. Ill be online 2nite after 10 if anyone wants to play our games. Ill record all the match's too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Something's come up with work for me.

I sent messages to my group, and went looking for them in the SF.ie chat to no avail. Unless they can get back to me and organise matches tonight or tomorrow, I won't be able to play until well past the deadline.

I'm available for the rest of tonight and pretty much all day tomorrow.

After that I guess AJ will have to hand out DQs and walks at his discretion.

Edit: Burning Eclipse, gentleman that he is tracked me down within approximately 8 seconds of me making this post and we had our matches.

2-0 to me

To my group: Once I'm not able to play, I won't have regular access to boards either, so unless someone else wants to compile the matches results all together, just post em here or send to AJ.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Uber 2-0 Burning Eclipse

GGs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

My net is all over the place at the moment...Don't think I'm getting more than 5 minutes of connectivity at a time! Hopefully I can find a solution or I'll have to invade someones house.

🤪

Robknoll and I are down for our matches tomorrow, so that's largely sorted except for Ry.
    Ry wrote: »
    Yeh I'd be game if I ever get my ****ing stick.

I was wondering if anyone knew if Ry ever did get his 'ing stick?

If he didn't, not much point in me chasing him for a match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭EmSixTeen

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    My net is all over the place at the moment...Don't think I'm getting more than 5 minutes of connectivity at a time! Hopefully I can find a solution or I'll have to invade someones house.
    You and your bloody connection!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

My group - when do you wanna play out matches?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Wow ok when I signed this showing interest I didn't realise I'd be in groups bein hounded to play the following day. I do t have a stick yet and have had no game time in months so I'll have to withdraw. I thought this was for something to run in a few weeks or whatever.

Apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Indeed, I wasn't expecting it to begin so soon, rather busy myself.

Hoping to get matches out of the way on wednesday maybe?

Thanks for the heads up Ry.

I think it's pretty funny you were the first one to complain that the last tourney was taking too long, and now that this tourney isn't taking long enough.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Emsixteen and PPC, both of you are now on my friends list. Anyone on tonight to play our games?

FG

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

I think it's pretty funny you were the first one to complain that the last tourney was taking too long, and now that this tourney isn't taking long enough.

post of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Ry wrote: »
    Wow ok when I signed this showing interest I didn't realise I'd be in groups bein hounded to play the following day. I do t have a stick yet and have had no game time in months so I'll have to withdraw. I thought this was for something to run in a few weeks or whatever.

Apologies.

I'll step in and take Ry's place if you dont have a sub already??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Emsixteen and PPC, both of you are now on my friends list. Anyone on tonight to play our games?

FG

I should be online tonight with some luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Ill can play my matches tonight if yee are on. If im not on live ill be in irc.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

PPC wrote: »
    I should be online tonight with some luck.

Cool man, we can have a practice game first to test the connection and if it's acceptable, we can play the games then and there. By the way, I'm locked in as DeeJay, who have you locked in...I don't think it's been posted yet. Yreval is Sakura and emsixteen is Ryu.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

ayjayirl wrote: »
    My group - when do you wanna play out matches?

I'm easy. Ask the other two and whenever they want to do it I'll go for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

EmSixTeen wrote: »
    You and your bloody connection!

:( I know! It's not bad to play against though right (once in full flight)?

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

FutureGuy wrote: »

FG

Same here. Hopefully we can get this finished off tonight.

Robknoll beasted me 0-2
    Since I went 2-0 against Burning Eclipse, I'm not sure how that works out in a 3 person group.

I can't play anymore matches after today though AJ, so it's up to you who qualifies.

• Advertisement

I didn't complain this tourney isn't takin long enough. Plus instead of fcking around taking ages to respond I immediately removed myself before it became an issue cheers.

Also I give my place to sagat08

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Ye in fairness Ry never even said he was entering for sure.

i reckon ryan play on PAD. its not like hes gonna lose any money, or 'status'

Placebo wrote: »
    i reckon ryan play on PAD. its not like hes gonna lose any money, or 'status'

I'd just lose my mind, failing on it.

its not too bad on pad actually, try it out, specially cammy. I hear shes EZ mode on pad.

Placebo wrote: »
    its not too bad on pad actually, try it out, specially cammy. I hear shes EZ mode on pad.

I tried it. It's horrible. It's like picking the game up for the first time all over again and asking "what are the buttons"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Creature wrote: »
    I'm easy. Ask the other two and whenever they want to do it I'll go for that.

ok guys, I can't play on Wednesday night unfortunately but I can later tonight if anyone is on, Tomorrow night and/or Thursday night.

Ry - no worries man. Don't take any **** from Farz!

Sagat08 - you now have your place. Connect up with the lads

The way Azza put the results up was great - please copy that :)

That is all

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Neeknak

Myself and Unky chop chop had our games earlier. He won the lag test match then it went:

Me 1 - 2 Unky chop chop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Grand I'll be scrubbing up the place with Adon so pretty much free for everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

PPC (Blanka) vs EmSixteen (Ryu)
    2-1 and 2-0

Advertisement