Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Left luggage in Dublin?

Options
  • 27-01-2011 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi,

I was wondering is there a left luggage service anywhere in Dublin?

I will need to leave a bigish rucksack somewhere in the city centre from this Saturday afternoon until Sunday afternoon.

I heard that Connolly station and Busaras might offer a service like this, just wondering if anyone knows if they do?

And how much would this cost me?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭OldPeculier

The Global Internet Cafe in 8 Lower O'Connell Street has a left luggage storage facility

http://www.globalcafe.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

In the basement of Busaras there's big lockers. It'd be something like 8 or 10 euro I think for a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

There's a shop right across the road from Connolly Station with a Left Luggage facility. I used it last year and they charged me €5 which was a flat rate, you can leave your luggage there for an hour or all day for the same fee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Jez68

Great thanks everyone for the suggestions, appreciate it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Rockingirl

Hello eveybody, I've just read your conversation. (I'm new on that website) Misty Cheese, what's the name of that shop right across the road from Connolly Station with a Left Luggage facility, please?
    Thanks a lot! I'm coming to Dublin on the 20th of July with 17 persons. We'll need to leave our luggages to a safe place for two or three hours only.
    Thanks in advance!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement