Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend an Estate Agent

Options
  • 27-01-2011 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Thinking of selling my apartment in Dublin 8, if of course there is any chance of even selling it in the current market

Can anyone recommend a good estate agent? Preferabbly one that would give me some honest answers in relation to what price (if any) I might get

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Look around your area at similar properties, most EA's are going to be shooting in the dark anyway.

Price it correctly and it will sell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 The Good Agent

Hi,

There's a decent amount of activity in Dublin 8 so you should be able to ask around for sensible figures.

Is there anybody in your building who is selling or has sold recently? It might be worth trying to strike up a conversation with them. Bring them a cake or something to butter them up before you launch into the gory questions.

All the best,
    Barry
    www.thegoodagent.ie

Advertisement