Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

australian website immigration query

Options
  • 27-01-2011 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

hey guys
    so i have everything done application filled and sent off, medicals and x-rays completed and results sent off, and all the relevant documentation that they were looking for.

where do i find the contact details of the agent who is in charge of dealing with my application?. i was just going to drop him an e-mail to see if the documentation i sent was ok and if he wanted anything else. or is it just a matter of waiting and they will contact me if they require anything else?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

sponge_bob wrote: »
    is it just a matter of waiting and they will contact me if they require anything else?:confused:
    exactly this!

And when they do contact you, you will have that persons contact information and reference numbers.

but when you do have those;
    sponge_bob wrote: »
    i was just going to drop him an e-mail to see if the documentation i sent was ok and if he wanted anything else
    do not do this. When they want something, they will ask. It takes months to process visas, depending on the one you applied for. You're playing their game, so you need a bit of patience and let them get on with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

+1 they contact you

Have you got an email from them?
    The email should contain a reference number where they display what data they received via an online website
    (sorry I can't remember the exact details)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Your are assigned a case officer at some stage.

Welcome to the hurry up and wait process.

Advertisement