Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rechargeable batteries

Options
  • 27-01-2011 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Anyone know any good deals (online or brick) for rechargeable batteries?

P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,995 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

7dayshop.com sell own-brand rechargeables fairly cheap - delivery to ireland is £6 so worth buying in bulk.

EDIT - actually they have Duracells v cheap also - http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_3&products_id=108606

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

mymemory.co.uk is also a very good site, they have some good prices for battery & charger packages

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

You might consider ebay.
    I bought 4xAA for $2.00 including shipping last year from toymodel77 in china. They work fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

snubbleste wrote: »
    You might consider ebay.
    I bought 4xAA for $2.00 including shipping last year from toymodel77 in china. They work fine.

I wouldnt risk buying batteries from china

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Why not?

• Advertisement

Nice, I was just about to make a thread on this in here.

I bought AA Rechargeables from a Hong Kong seller before and got about a day or two out of them in my wireless mouse. Regardless of charging or not, they haven't done much since then, so I've gone off that route.

MyMemory had a fantastic sale before on 2700mAh rechargeables. I didn't buy as many as I should have, so now I need more.

EDIT: 12 AA 2500mAh Uniross batteries works out at about €24 off Mymemory. Just bought some.

Advertisement