Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE Player only playing ads... help please

Options
  • 27-01-2011 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭

Earlier today my rte player was working fine .I watched one video but after when i went to watch a second video it would only load the adverts. After that I just get a black screen with the white twirling little icon to indicate it's trying to load , but it never does.

I've tried a few different browsers and restarting the laptop all with no joy. I'm pretty sure it's not an outtage on RTEs part as I've asked someone else to try it on their laptop and it's working.

I'm sure that nothing new was installed and nothing changed in the seconds I went from watching one video to clicking on the next.

What can I do ?

I'm quite attached to rte player now . :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 clia

Im getting sick of using the rte player now. I have no idea. I've had the exact similar problems.
    I love deciding what i want to watch. Now I'm just getting adverts on a loop, what on earth's going on?
    Nothing has changed on my computer either. Very strange, you any wiser?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Have you got adblock disabled on your browser or maybe
    try this RTÉ Player XL: Home

Advertisement