Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bertie regrets national stadium not built

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Yeah - clear conscious bar the stadium !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Hondo75 wrote: »
    At least he got photoshoot ruined by a heckler:D

http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/0127/fiannafail.html

The heckler was good.:pac:

fair play to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭benagain

just proves what a complete fcukin muppet he is naxty baxtard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭MrMatisse

WHAT AN IDIOT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

benagain wrote: »
    just proves what a complete fcukin muppet he is naxty baxtard

Nasty or Nazi?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭clived2

"going forward" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭beaver111

what a scumbag he is and allways be

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭benagain

upmeath wrote: »
    Nasty or Nazi?
    nasty for sure at least a nazi would put you out of your misery unlike fianna fail

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

AH HAHAHAHA! Watch the little conniving shit squirm. More of this please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Fair play to that woman, fair fucking play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,949 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

There's Croker and Lansdowne.

Fvck him and his ego. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭lamai

WANKER

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭Dionysus

Hondo75 wrote: »
    Bertie regrets national stadium not built

"Bertie" - grrrrr.

Ahern's a criminal. Not my local friendly fear an phoist, with whom I'm genuinely on first name terms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

Anyone elses video not working?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,442 ✭✭✭Riddle101

He has no shame does he? He happily goes on living his life, meanwhile Ireland is in a mess, most of which was caused under his leadership and he dosen't care.

And his response to the women, as just being someone wanting to get on TV was such a lame excuse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

.......... and the Irish nation regrets the day that Bertie was born

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Andre80Johnson

I would have loved a new stadium but oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭The Waltzing Consumer

Here is the video. Would not vote for Bertie, but he has contributed hugely to Ireland, a lot of good and very obvious bads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,799 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hill Billy regrets his nation being demolished by the utter mismanagement of the outgoing government.

Hill Billy also regrets that his countrymen & women elected them in the first place despite what was known about them at the time of the last election.

May Bertie & his cronies rot in hell, & may history show them to be the total & utter sleeveen bastards that they really are.

Fcuk you Bertie Ahern. Fcuk you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

it's a pity the fucking cockroach isn't part of the foundations for the Aviva :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Riddle101 wrote: »
    He has no shame does he? He happily goes on living his life, meanwhile Ireland is in a mess, most of which was caused under his leadership and he dosen't care.

And his response to the women, as just being someone wanting to get on TV was such a lame excuse
    He still thinks the Irish people see him as some sort of saint, what an ego.
    People should take a leaf from that womans book and give him a piece of your mind whenever you see him.

With a bit of luck we can hound "Bandit Ahern" so much he will move abroad permanently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Only regret??:mad: FCUK YOU BERTIE AHERN FCUK YOU:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

People should take a leaf from that womans book and give him a piece of your mind whenever you see him.

What? Act like a scumbag? No thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Was she wearing a tracksuit? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Metallergy

the bed pan will make do. imagine having to trek to abbotstown to use bertie's bowl

:D Nice!

was she wearing a hoodie or a tracksuit :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Poor diddums.

hondasam wrote: »
    was she wearing a hoodie or a tracksuit :rolleyes:

Sorry, someone beat ya to it! ;)

• Advertisement

Id say the scumbag was wearing the suit this time :D

Sorry, someone beat ya to it! ;)

ah well good minds think alike :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

hondasam wrote: »
    Id say the scumbag was wearing the suit this time :D

As is often the case in this country of ours.

He says he would love if someone warned him about the economy.

They did. He told them to go commit suicide.

How did he get away with standing in the street for 5 mins without being lynched?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Mr Ahern was confronted by a member of the People Before Profit Alliance as he spoke to the media outside the gates of Leinster House.

So one politician jumps into Bertie's interview. There was nothing random about this.

Nothing more then a stunt, this wasn't a heckler or ordinary member of the public like you or me. It was an elected councillor looking for some publicity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭_feedback_

What do you mean act like a scumbag? she gave a piece of her mind to him. Like she said, she is suffering because of his crap and she is pissed off about it.

Fair play to her.

The way he looks down his nose at her and then says she just wants to be on tv is disgusting.

He threw out the line about wishing somebody told him what was going on in the banks too.

He's some gombeen.

EDIT: scrap most of that - just realised who she is!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Anyone elses video not working?

fuck it out and buy a dvd player

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Small are his worries!!!!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭thenutflush

Does anybody else look at Bertie being interviewed and get reminded of the good 'ol days of the boom? Even though it was based on bullshit they were good days! Seeing Brian Cowen being interviewed just reminds me of shit old recession time..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Do you think that woman actually works for her monies!? ha ha she can't string a feckin sentance together, where is she working?

More on point. FCUK you Bertie, you knew what was going on, you and your fat cat friends were leeching off the rest of us. Also the good he did?...the EU helped Ireland enormously, in my opinion more so than the shower here...roads were mostly EU funded as well as most of the funding in other areas of our infrastructure. The smoking ban is the only good thing I will take away from that government. Lousy shower of pricks

The way he looks down his nose at her and then says she just wants to be on tv is disgusting.

And he was exactly right! He knows something about politics
    That wasn't heckling, it was a publicity stunt and an attempt to get on TV

Stroll over to the People before Profit alliance website
    http://www.peoplebeforeprofit.ie/
    Cllr Joan Collins, People Before Profit candidate in Dublin South Central told it how it was today outside Dail Eireann to Bertie Ahern, while he took questions from RTE.

• Advertisement

fuck it out and buy a dvd player

*clap*...*clap*...*clap*:rolleyes:

And he was exactly right! He knows something about politics
    That wasn't heckling, it was a publicity stunt and an attempt to get on TV

Stroll over to the People before Profit alliance website
    http://www.peoplebeforeprofit.ie/

Pity he didn't make that a bit clearer while saying what he said, it mighn't have come across as bad! I picked her up as just being a joe soap off the street.

I still hate that bastard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Man did RTE bury the lead on this one. The headline should have been Joan Collins Blasts Bertie.

http://www.peoplebeforeprofit.ie/taxonomy/term/5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Wompa1 wrote: »
    Do you think that woman actually works for her monies!? ha ha she can't string a feckin sentance together, where is she working?

More on point. FCUK you Bertie, you knew what was going on, you and your fat cat friends were leeching off the rest of us. Also the good he did?...the EU helped Ireland enormously, in my opinion more so than the shower here...roads were mostly EU funded as well as most of the funding in other areas of our infrastructure. The smoking ban is the only good thing I will take away from that government. Lousy shower of pricks

Ok before I accept that I judged a book by it's cover. Does anyone know what Joan Collins did before becomming a councillor? What's her background?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Ok before I accept that I judged a book by it's cover. Does anyone know what Joan Collins did before becomming a councillor? What's her background?

She was in Dynasty.

Actually she was a clerk for An Post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Look at the scumbag criticising punters for "trying to get themselves on tv and radio". :rolleyes:

The legacy of the Bertie bowl will be a begging bowl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Please somebody kidnap this w@nker and strap him to a pole in moyross, co.limerick. They will put manners on him there.

Bertie would have nipped this in the bud if he identified her as a councillor.
    He identifies her as wanting to get on TV and gets attacked over it? And was proven right with the PBP website front page.

Instead most of liveline though she was an ordinary worker struggling along.
    People sure were quick to jump to conclusions

Quoting yourself is never cool :pac:
    Well from her own website, post office clerk
    Joan works as a clerk in An Post and is a member of the Communications Workers Union.

She was great in Dynasty.

Bertie would have nipped this in the bud if he identified her as a councillor.
    He identifies her as wanting to get on TV and gets attacked over it? And was proven right with the PBP website front page.

Instead most of liveline though she was an ordinary worker struggling along.
    People sure were quick to jump to conclusions

I was quick to jump to that conclusion as that is how it appears to somebody that didn't recognise her. He could have made shít of her by naming her and the people she represents.

However, if it was you or me that said the same, I'm sure we would have got the same treatment.

• Advertisement
Advertisement